Monday, January 3, 2011

how I see woman actually been treated -- a guy point of veiw

India is a place where women in considered as something pure , we pray to our Goddess , Devi ,
Ma or Mother is considered something of high respect ....
We have books and books , stories which glorifies all what I said ...

But in reality , its all opposite ...

This is my third blog , my view of how woman / a girl is actually treated ,,,,   before u guys think that is another social discussion on woman rights , well, just hold your horses .... its not

Its my practical and actual view how how I see woman actually been treated , It tough to be a gal in India.
either in a city or a village , its still the same ..........

I am from Bangalore , In this city,  I have seen eve teasing done to girls, road side romeos making comments to girls in a bus stop,  teasing girls or making rude comments cos they may be dressed in a western wear ...
 guys hanging around the woman section in a bus , I saw a guy feel up a gal in a bus and she was too scared to do anything , at that moment I kinda told him off ,,
many friends of mine  including married friends tell me stories of guys ( prevs ) stalking them online on face book, orkut etc etc )
Its easy for a guy to walk any where , go alone in a dark shady road ,walk alone at night , well for a gal , it isn't !

I will share a disturbing but true story which happened  .. when I was in college , I went for a movie with a friend I guess I  know him very !!!  well, there was a cute gal in front of us , well we boys being boys checked her out , This guy asked me to touch her ..  I WAS SHOCKED , he was serious .. My first thoughts was , does this guy do this to others ????   Lets just say that we are not hanging around now days....

This blog is not to show that I am good chap out there , but hey , all I can say is those gals are some one's sis or mom !!

Sadly to say this is a reality in may cities out there in India ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment