Monday, January 3, 2011

why I decided to start blogging !!!


I have been reading blogs of my friends for a while now ..  its a nice was to express oneself  and fun to read ones own blog after a while , its kinda like a digital form of a Personal Dairy. I actually never had a Personal Dairy ..... 

I am a guy with full of opinions on everything out there !!   about EVERYTHING !!
 cos we live in a crazy world wound up by crazy people out there .....

Thus is my first ever blog  .....  the rest will have interesting topics on anything which pops up in my mind .

In fact while I am writing this now,  I got a couple of ideas right now !!

Hope you all enjoy my future blogs..


Nikil Mohan
Dated :  3 Jan 2011

2 comments:

  1. All the best Nikil...Good one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good Idea, at lest u can express ur feeling without any restriction (in this restricted country)

    ReplyDelete